- ❱ Walk in wardrobe is a dedicated area for well organized storage of clothing & other things and this place can be used as a changing room as well.
- ❱ Walk in Wardrobes are mainly used to keep one’s clothes, accessories, documents, storage items, etc., properly organized where one can hang the clothes and / or stack folded clothes.
- ❱ The modern wardrobe comes with various accessories such as ironing boards, pullout shelves, pull-down rods, jewelry organizer, locker, trouser pullouts, trouser holders, tie holders, drawer organizers, drawer partitions, mirror pullout, saree pullout, clothes baskets, shoe pullouts, etc.
- ❱ We provide customized solutions for wardrobe as per the availability of space and one’s complete requirements keeping in mind the various styles of each client like more usage of hanging or more usage of stacking clothes.
- ❱ Wardrobe is also known as Walk-in Wardrobe, Cupboard, Free-standing cupboard, Closet, Almirah, Almari, Kapat.
- ❱ We provide customized walk in wardrobe as per your requirement, design, taste, colour & finishes.
- Note : Pictures are for representative purpose only.
Most walk-in wardrobes do not have shutters and are kept open for easy access.
Swing doors in walk-in wardrobes give you 100% access of inner area at a time. They require more area in front of the wardrobe for door opening.
The advantage of sliding door in Walk-in wardrobes is to save the space required in front of wardrobe. While using a sliding door wardrobe, about 50% of the inner area is accessible at a time.